An Operations Manager is urgently required for a top security firm from Kaduna to manage its operations in Abuja and its environs. The Operations Manager will also double in the capacity of Human Resource.
- Tall and fit, excellent health.
- No physical deformities.
- Between the ages of 40-50 years.
- Former military officers with certificate in guard force. Management/Security Management.
- Certified in Security Management from ASIS, NIIS or a Degree in criminology from any of the Institutes.
- Must have a minimum of BSC/HND Degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the capacity of guard force Manager.
- Must know how to drive.
- Must have a good knowledge of the FCT environs.
- Self motivated with ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work consistently in a filled environment.
- Ability to demonstrate professional maturity in an operational context.
- Strong work ethic and mission dedication is paramount.
- Ability to make quick appropriate decisions under stress.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbal and written.
- Act as stewards of the core values, mission and vision.
About Marshal Star Security
Our work force comprises qualified and well trained personnel who have in-depth understanding of the trade. With our headquarters in Kaduna state of Nigeria, we are well represented in almost all the states in the federation. And can draw upon existing affiliations in almost all the commercial centres of the federation.
We provide certified, trained, insured, and bonded Security Operatives. Each Security Professional has been screened to the standards of the SSS and NSCDC Clearance Program.
• Our pre-employment background investigation far exceeds that of most of our competitors. In addition, Marshal Star Security services has employed a staff psychologist to oversee the initial screening of our personnel, by implementing a pre-employment written psychological inventory and a psychological interview. Furthermore, our personnel all submit to a battery of aptitude tests and extensive in-service training regarding criminal law and police defensive tactics. Prior to commencement of a contract with Marshal Star security services we will afford you the opportunity to inspect our operatives.
• Marshal Star Services ltd offers, supervisory personnel to insure strict adherence to our general orders and your rules, regulations and ordinances.
• Our supervisors are utilized as a liaison between Marshal Star Security and our clients. Supervisors are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for your convenience and will regularly make spot checks to prevent the issue of complacency. It is our belief that in order to assure the best quality of service that we stand by, we must keep close relationships with our personnel both on and off duty.
• At Marshal Star Security Services Ltd, all of our security guards will be equipped with two-way radios or equivalent to ensure constant communication with our management team.
• Each and every security guard will be in-serviced regularly regarding your specific site to further enhance the protection we provide.